Wednesday 14 December 2011

What Do I Do..Lady Needs Your Suggestions


Someone sent this to Linda, i think you should read it and provide a feed back.


Hello Linda, I'm inspired to email you after reading a similar problem on your blog. I got married in the first quarter of last year and like every other bride looked forward to getting pregnant. But alas after trying for a few months, it was discovered through tests that my husband had no sperm at all. We repeated the test over and over again, still the same results. I am at a loss, because I have been certified okay by the doctors.
I am 28 years and feeling shattered. Please what do I do because the options the doctor has suggested are IUI or IVF with a donor sperm but my husband will not hear of it. Please share with your readers.

Drop your comments below..thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be the first of your friends to comment and share this!!!