Tuesday 20 December 2011

How Do You Stay A Virgin Till 30



Not that it's a bad thing, in fact it's highly commendable. But how do you do it in this day and age where everything is almost about sex.

Heard that gospel singer Nikki Laoye said on her wedding day, which held December 11th in Lagos, that she was a virgin bride. She and her husband decided to wait till after their wedding before having sex. Nikki is 30 years old.

Me I can't o, I'm sorry. I'm engaged to a hot dude and I won't do? Ha...life is too short abeg! lol. This my currently situation is even giving me nightmares....hahaha!

I'm absolutely not for casual sex, one night stands etc...but in a loving, serious relationship that's heading to the altar? Abeg, dude has to perform so we know whether to call off the wedding or continue as planned...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be the first of your friends to comment and share this!!!